C&F'; JAPAN stop

This website is under construction

Latest Update:
We have decided to suspend further inspections until we get clear & definitive confirmation from ClassNK that the inspections are approved & adequate enough to allow turbine re-starts.
Since last update on Monday 4th, ClassNK have confirmed a visit to our facility in Galway on Tuesday & Wednesday of next week.
We expect these meetings will yield the necessary requirements to allow us recommence inspections and qualify for re-starts.
We will do our best to convince ClassNK to accept all inspections to date as sufficient evidence to affirm good standing of the turbines and proceed to re-start.
If additional inspections are required, we will issue new instructions immediately post meeting time.